By-law Enforcement is provided by the Manitoba Commissionaires.
You may now submit a by-law enforcement complaint using the following form: RM of Stanley By-Law Complaint Form
Once complete, the form can be emailed to our office at email@example.com
"All animals deserve proper care..."
If you have concerns or suspect an animal is lacking proper care, please contact Manitoba Agriculture - Animal Health and Welfare: 1-204-945-8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information is please visit their website by clicking here.
- Aggregate Mining By Law 6-14
- Aggregate Fee Submission for By Law 6-14
- ATV's in Stanley & Haskett Parks By Law 8-06
- Building By Law 2-16
- Capital Lot Levy By Law 7-13
- Derelict Vehicle By Law 9-19
- Dog By Law 6-19
- Nuisance By Law 8-19
- Outdoor Fire By Law 7-19
- Wards By Law 2-06 (Ward Map Attached)
- Zoning By-Law 8-18 with Maps
- Zoning By-Law 8-18 without Maps