NOTICE: Camping Reservations for the park are open. For more details please call our office at 204-325-4101.
The Province of Manitoba information, please click here.
Provincial parks informat, please click here.
We will be in contact with your group should we be required to cancel your existing reservations as we get closer to your date.
Camping at the Stanley Park
The Stanley Park is open Mid May to Mid October (weather permitting). The RM of Stanley has created designated non serviced camping sites for RV camping and Tent camping due to the increased interest in camping at the Stanley Park.
There is no fee to camp at the park, however we do require registration.
Please follow the instructions to register your stay at the Stanley Park:
- Reservation confirmations are ONLY available during our office hours. Monday - Friday from 9 am - 5 pm.
- Review the Reservation Calendar below for availability to plan your stay.
- Fill out the form at the bottom of this page or call our office at 204-325-4101 between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday.
- Receive our email confirmation stating your requested site is available
- Check in on your designated arrival date after 4pm.
- Check out on your designated departure date by 12 noon.
Camp site Rules:
For your enjoyment, and the enjoyment of others:
- Check in time is no earlier than 4pm.
- Check out time is 12 noon.
- You must have received a confirmation of your reservation before setting up.
- NO consumption of alcoholic beverages permitted within the park
- Owner is responsible for pets at ALL times, and must be kept on a leash. Owner must pick up all animal waste.
- All sites are non serviced and there is no treated drinking water onsite.
- All campers are responsible to take their garbage out with them.
- Fireworks are NOT permitted.
- Fires in designated fire pits only.
- Fire pits are provided, campers are required to provide their own firewood. No burning of garbage is permitted.
- Fire bans must be adhered to when applied. Signs will be posted when fire bans are in effect.
- Respect Nature. Do not remove anything from the park, each plant and animal has it's place.
- Whatever is brought into the park, should be taken out of the park.
- Tents on grass are required to be moved every 3 days.
- Maximum 2 tents per site, unless confirmed with office staff at time of reservation. Tent site D may accommodate more.
- Parking of one vehicle per site is permitted. All others must park in clearly marked designated parking areas.
- Camping at the shelters, or any other non-designated area is NOT allowed.
- Management has the right to refuse patrons.