The provision of health care services is an integral part of a healthy community.
The following medical centres provide our residents with a wide variety of services.
- Dr. C.W. Wiebe Medical Center - Winkler, Manitoba
- Agassiz Medical Center - Morden, Manitoba
- The Boundary Trails Health Centre is located in the RM of Stanley at the corner of PTH14 & PTH3 and operates under the Regional Health Authority - Central. The BTHC serves as a central hub of health care services for the entire region and offers a wide variety of health care services. Eden Health Care - Winkler, Manitoba
There are numerous senior care and assisted living facilties located within Winkler and Morden.
Stanley is a supporter of both the Salem Home and the Tabor Home.
For more information on either organization click one of the links below.
- Salem Home - Winkler, Manitoba
- Tabor Home - Morden, Manitoba
Our community is also privileged to have Katie's Cottage.
Katie's Cottage is a place for loved ones to visit during the day, or overnight while a loved one is admitted into Boundary Trails Hospital.
Katie's Cottage offers coffee, tea, and dainties throughout the day.
Anyone can visit Katie's Cottage. Katie's Cottage is a place to rejuvenate, rest and take a break from the hospital.
The cottage is located directly east of Boundary Trails Hospital.
Guests can also register, and stay overnight.
The cottage is within walking distance from Boundary Trails Hospital.
Please follow the link to their website for more information.