Historically, Osterwick was one of the first Mennonite communities on the West Reserve, described as new in 1875.
Osterwick has a place name with a religious origin. Osterwick is German for Easter vetch.
The Osterwick School, now closed since 1991 now serves the residents as the community center which includes an outdoor skating rink throughout winter months & playground area.
Community Center Contact: Ph: 325-4980