Potential Reinfeld – Schanzenfeld Sewer Project
The RM of Stanley is considering a potential sewer system project for Reinfeld and Schanzenfeld. The proposal would potentially see new sewer lines installed throughout these communities, providing the opportunity to replace each property’s onsite septic field.
We are in the first phase of consultation for this project and it’s important to note that no decisions will be made without continued consultation with homeowners.
We want to extend our sincere appreciation for the feedback you’ve shared to-date. We are acting on the input received and continue to gather more information in order to find options to reduce cost and increase flexibility regarding when and if a connection will be required.
- September 2019 Community Update Letter and Request for Survey Response (pdf)
- October 2, 2019 Email Update (pdf)
- October 21, 2019 Letter (English) (pdf)
- October 21, 2019 Letter (German) (pdf)
- December 2019 Survey Results (pdf)
- December 2019 Community Update Letter, Summary of September 2019 Survey Response and RM response to Input (pdf)
- December 2019 Community Update Letter, Summary of September 2019 Survey Response and RM response to Input (German) (pdf)
The RM of Stanley is awaiting a response from both the federal and provincial governments regarding a grant application submission to cover 73% of the total cost of a potential sewer project. Without the funding in place, the project will not move forward.
If our grant funding application is approved for a sewer project and we have more information to share, the RM will host community open houses, and community updates will be continued to be mailed to you.
We are committed to keeping you informed throughout the project. This website will continue to be updated as the project moves forward.
Questions? FAQ are found here, and you can contact the RM at 204-325-4101 or email email@example.com